5075 Peachtree Pkwy, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092, USA
1.2

Although there is an Ingles approximately 1/2 mile from my home, my experience today confirms why I drive to the Publix 3 miles away.I stopped in to pick up some things for my Mother.

The sign in the dairy case said INgles milk $1.98. There were no posted exclusions so I picked up 2 gallons of milk right above the sign. When the skim delux rang up $3.71, I questioned the cashier. She said that kind wasn't on sale.

Then "Bill" came over, still insisting it wasn't on sale. When I asked him why it was above the clearly posted sign he had no explanation - even though I think he was in charge of the dairy dept. As usual, it's a guessing game when you shop there as to what's on sale and what's not.

This is not the first time this has happened in other dept.the biggest problem is the store managers don't seem interested in correcting the problem.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ingles Markets. The most disappointing about a product or service from Ingles Markets was managers indifference and unclear pricing, failure to honor their sale prices and failure to specify what is not on sale Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ingles Markets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ingles Markets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ingles Markets?

Comments