2.4K views

Do not ever apply to work at Ingles markets in Rockdale, Georgia! There is a "certain" boss at a "certain" store who is absolutely unfair in his payroll, he is a complete *** to his employees, and he owes mw money!!

I sold the most shamrocks when we were doing the fundraiser and he told us that whoever sold the most would be getting a cash prize. Well, ever since he had to fire his precious little pet (female employee) he has been avoiding me! I have put in my two weeks notice and this weekend is to be my last. And guess what....the boss is on vacation!!!!

I have not seen the man in three weeks!! I really think that he is scheduling himself to avoid me!! I would not reccomend anyone to work at this Rockdale County Ingles!!

The boss is unfair and treats his employees like ***. I am so glad that i am quitting.

Comments

Alto, Georgia, United States #1242389

Do not shop at Cleveland, Ga store #489. The manager is a total ***.

Loves to push around women, teens & older people. You will never receive a compliment no matter how great your job is. Takes years to get your review and then the maximum raise is 25 cents. Hours are cut regularly even after the schedule is posted.

Speaking of, the schedule is posted after 5pm the day before it goes into effect.

Even though this is a small town with a lack of jobs, this store has had a hand written help wanted poster listing all the departments taped to the door for over 2 years. It just gets replaced when it fades.

to Anonymous #1494034

Well his day at store #489 He must sounds like hes from India. Imagine these foreginers.

That obamma and hilliary clinton. The clintons and obamma let. The emigrants into our country.

This manager is just like them. Hes about to be reported.

to Anonymous #1505184

Is his name Bentley? I hear he only likes the boys...!!

I work at the Rockdale store, Havent had a raise in a year and a half, They tell me I have to have a perfect review or wait 6 months and try again, certain people get special treatment. Im lookin for something else...

Dont shop the winder store, Ive been there several times when they never have the sale items im looking for, The manager is never available when I ask for him.

Ingles is a bad company rip off there employees, most of there workers live off government help. They give there head mangers top pay to cut cost and rip off the workers.

Plus they are ripping people off on gas, gas at the Leicester NC Ingles is 10 to 15 cents cheaper then Hendersonville NC.

Everyone I know that has ever work at Ingles says the same thing. I will not shop at Ingles every again.

I currently work at the Ingles Deli in Gray, Georgia and I honestly have to say that after working there for almost a year, I've genuinely enjoyed it. The store manager is quirky but very nice and stays on task and the Deli manager is such a sweet lady and helps me a lot to work with my schedule and pay is pretty well. I'm sorry you had a bad manager...maybe it just depends on the people and the store?

I don't care what any body says, ingles is over rated and a *** place to work. Quit dreaming.

Their healthcare sucks, it takes at least a month for your raise to kick in. Their cheap *** when it comes to raises.

The mangers pick and choose favorites and they kick *** to their customers. *** ingles.

I think all Ingles are just like that.

Johnson City, Tennessee, United States #974371

wow im fixing to give my two week notice will i still get what vacation pay due to me i have two weeks

Greenback, Tennessee, United States #967715

listen everyone you all need to calm your *** first of i had worked at wendys for 4 years and got treated like *** i got hired at ingles in athens tennessee 2 months ago guess what its a great job nothing like this *** im reading i work hard everyday oh ya i get paid alot more than eveyone else on night shif in the deli and no im not a manager im a part time employee so stop crying about it you babys

I work at store number 67 there are a couple of managers you need to watch out for they will lie a cheet you any way they can. One of em I'm sure sleeps with abounch of the other managers because she has moved all over the place she has even been a manager. Until she and a few others are gone I'll hate 67 until I die.

Young Harris, Georgia, United States #897892

Currently working at Ingles and I can say it's the best job I've ever had. I work at the Ingles in Blairsville, Georgia.

Great pay, great hours, great customers, great co workers. I love it!

to Blairsville Hiawassee, Georgia, United States #1129719

I work in Hiawassee GA. WANNA SWAP? The Hiawassee is just as bad as some of the others mentioned here.

I work at store 62 and the people there are very nice. I used to work at store number four and the store manager is an a** hole and a liar and a theif.

They say he embezzles money and they still haven't fired him. He is such a bad manager. So is the deli manager i worked for he doesn't care about you and if you make him mad he cuts your hours and he starts drama and he only cares bout himself and the store manager only cares bout himself and his pets and department managers. My old deli manager told me and a coworker if we had any complaints to shove em in a bagand throw em away nobody cares.

And good luck with a family illness or your sick. They get mad at you if you cant show up for work when they got people to cover your shift, but they hate it so much they dont wanna come in also. If your sick they gotta have a doctors note and mainly all the people who works for ingles cant afford it. They wont give you full time if they dont have to.

Store number 4 DO NOT WORK THERE!!!!!!! The managers cuss customers behind there backs. Lie to you to your face. I worked for them for 6+ years and everybody I know is amazed I havent quit.

It sucked balls when I worked there. I busted my a** for them.

Now number 62 appreciates my hard work and lets me and other employees know it before we leave each night witch makes you wanna come back to work. DONT NOT APPLY AT NUMBER 4 OR SHOP THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work for Ingles an the Store Manager does not even acknoledge that you are alive unless your a department head. He has fired at least 8 good employees in the past 6 months an alot of customers tell me he,s an unaproachable ***. venders hate his guts an last week he had a rotten store inventory.

I quit today!

I have worked for Ingles since I was 15, I am now 26 and think that it is bad people/management you all speak of and not Ingles. Bad bosses are everywhere, people get promoted and get on a power trip.

I'm very happy with my job but it is probably because I DO MY JOB. I have realized the ones who complain about pay or not being promoted are the lazy ones who dont even act like they really want to be there.

Working at Ingles can be a positive experience! Do your job and stop complaining, and if nothing changes it is the people you work with and you should transfer.

to ***s employee #614720

Nice try, but our Store manager is a ***. He craps on the hardest working Employees an Department heads.

He cant understand why everyone cant have 100 percent on their inventory when the store is stuck between a Kroger, Publix and walmart. Im considered the hardest working employee in the building an im crapped on daily , I work in the Produce department an He thinks we should throw everything out daily an start over with fresh stuff an somehow thats not going to effect our inveentory.

Your probably just an *** kisser who works in the office an doest have to unload trucks or do any labor. If your that happy with your job your either an underachiever or a manager

to ***s employee #1347428

I agree with you to a degree. But there is no reason for a boss to flip *** when all I said was if I worked full time hours I should receive full time wage.

Ingles seems to be an, OK, company... There is a reason why they are not Publix though.